Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm Blank Because...

I'm Weird Because...
I iron my jeans
I can't sleep in jammies
I cry when I see spiders
I love bacon and ham...but for some reason I just can't bring myself to eat other porky things
I've seen all the episodes of Little House on the Prairie multiple times
I hate the smell of milk, so therefore: I can't drink it
I love movies like The Never Ending Story, The Last Unicorn, and Dark Crystal
I love to clean my bathroom
I will often say I don't like something, even if I've never tried it before
I'm a huge Matlock fan
I hate blow drying my hair
I have no idea how to apply any type of makeup other than mascara
I hate french kissing
I iron my sheets
I love to listen to talk radio
I won't eat yogurt or oatmeal because of the texture
I don't like chocolate chips
I like my ice cream to be mostly melted
I can't sleep with socks on
I put lemon on everything

I'm Happy Because...
Emmy slept until 8:30 this morning
Jack slept until 9:00
My hair cooperated today
I have an entire basket of freshly picked peaches sitting on my table
I made Emmy a dress
My toes are cute because of the pedicure I got
I'm reading a good book
I baked some delicious zuchinni bread with a zuchinni from our garden

I'm Sad Because...
It's laundry day
My brother and sister and their families live far away
Medical School applications are expensive
Summer has come to a close
I focus too much on the little things and forget the big picture
I worry about things that I have no control over
We don't currently have yummy ice cream in the freezer

I'm Excited Because...
We get to go to Jackson Hole later this month
The weather has cooled down, and that means fall is on it's way
Tim is coming home in a couple hours
The new seasons of my favorite shows are starting up
The leaves are changing
I get to pull out Emmy and Jack's winter clothes
Sweater weather is around the corner
I'm in charge of dessert for family dinner on Sunday and I make excellent desserts

I'm Lucky Because...
I'm married to an incredible man
I'm a Mommy to two beautiful children
My family is healthy
My family is happy
My family is eternal
I have the gospel in my life
I know who I am

Well...there ya go.  A little bit more about me that you probably don't care to know.
But it was fun to do nonetheless :)
Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

where are you applying for medical schools? I liked getting to know you better! I can't sleep with socks on either. It makes me claustrophobic.

Kari said...

You seriously iron your jeans? Yeah that's weird. I hate ironing. I go to extreme lengths to avoid ironing, so don't judge my wrinkles.

Also, how'd you get your food assignment so early? Lucky. I do love dessert...as long as it's not melted ice cream because I can't eat that :) Cute post!

Paul and Tammy said...

That was fun!! I feel closer to you already :) I may have to try that. I iron my jeans if they're wrinkley. But then again I air dry them and they are really uncomfortable when they're wrinkley. I'm still amazed you take the time to iron your sheets though. I think spending a couple hours everyday ironing military uniforms made me avoid ironing as much as possible!

No chocolate chips?!? Luckily you're still pretty cool so I guess we can still be friends.

Caitlin said...

I really love this post. A lot. Maybe down the road I'll have to steal it from you.

Also, I'm really excited for your dessert Sunday. I know if you're assigned, it will be a good one.

John & Britta said...

That was an awesome post!!! I quite enjoyed getting to know you better!

Tim and Heidi said...

Funny thing is that I knew pretty much all the weird things about you! You are pretty weird, but hey, so am I!

The Larchars said...

Oooh, I like it! So fun! And I think your dessert comment is hilariouS!!!