Do you ever get into a funk where you just can't think of anything to blog about?
Well my friends...THIS is something to blog about.
Introducing...an ice cream cone as big as my head!
Literally.
It was pretty much the most amazing thing ever.
I would have eaten the entire thing had I been home, by myself, locked in a closet for no one to see me stuff my face with the creamy deliciousness.
But, I had an audience.
I didn't want to be judged.
And believe me...people were staring.
So, I ate most of it...licked my fingers...and then threw the cone away.
Okay, not really. I did give it my best shot though...until my tongue went numb 1/4 of the way into it.
If you'd like to see this monstrosity of an ice cream cone up close and personal, you can find one at Thanksgiving Point in the ice cream shop.
The best part?
It was $2 bucks!!!
Say goodbye to the dinky Arctic Circle cones that keep getting smaller and smaller and hello to the largest ice cream cone you have probably ever seen. Bring friends with you. You'll be needing them as this ice cream cone could feed a small army.
Or...if you're having a bad day...eat the entire thing yourself.
It's that good.
You probably won't want to share anyway :)








6 comments:
I'd say that we should go get one next time I'm in Utah, but that will be at Christmas and I think I'd rather get hot chocolate ;) That looks so YUMMY! I also like that it's a twist cone. No where we are has twist cones. It's all vanilla- which isn't bad unless you're a chocolate diva, like me. Anyway, now that I've given you sufficient notice that I'll be in Utah around Christmas, I'd better see you!
Mmmmmm. I'm going to have to go get me one. That thing is huge! You can never have too much ice cream I say.
Delicious! I LOVE ice cream! And just so you know (in case you don't want to drive out to Thanksgiving Point for lots of ice cream) at Maceys, they sell these things called Kong Cones which are pretty much the same size (if not bigger) and they are $1.39. I pretty much go every Friday night with kids and get myself one while Brigham is studying :) We should go together. Ice cream all around!!
ps. I'd say this is something to blog about :)
You're right, it is something to blog about. If only my picture turned out as cute as yours, maybe I would have done one too:) I love ice cream, but I'm not quite sure I could eat an entire one of those, although I think we should try again this week!!!!
Now that's an ice cream cone!! Looks delicious. It was so good to see you guys. Your kiddos are sssoooo cute!! Let's not wait so long to get together again.
Aha hahahah- you are so freaking funny, I miss you!!!!! And you seriously have a talent for writing!
Post a Comment