Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



Emmy has two great obsessions right now.  Princesses and Dinosaur Train.  

What did she opt to be for Halloween?
Buddy the T-Rex.

Go figure :)

Hope your Halloween was as "Spooktacular" as ours was!

Happy Halloween from our family to yours!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

I think she made a very cute dinosaur! Same with Jack!

Paul and Tammy said...

I can't help but giggle looking at those two. They make adorable dinosaurs. I love just Jack's face...awesome!!

Kari said...

Yes, she was a beautiful dinosaur and her trick-or-treats were very sweet! We loved trick-or-treating with you guys again this year, it is the best!

Tim and Heidi said...

Those two are sure cute! I can tell Mom did some pumpkin carving for them too:) Happy Halloween! That Emmy makes one cute dino and Jack makes for one cute dragon!

Carrie said...

So cute!

John & Britta said...

Such cute dino's!