I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
Pinterest.
One of my most favorite things to pin is the recipes that I come across. Another thing I love is the success I always have when I make something yummy that I've pinned.
Until today.
I decided to make something for dessert...and thinking I'd try something new, I jumped onto the computer, looked up my dessert board and started searching.
I had it down to three possibilities, so I had Tim make the final decision.
In all actuality, this whole thing could be his fault.
Yep. Definitely his fault.
Here's the original pin: Chocolate Cobbler...
Looks mouthwatering right?
Here's my pinstrosity: Chocolate Grossness
I followed the instructions perfectly. I even doubled checked myself after this disaster came out of the oven thinking that I had somehow made a mistake.
Nope.
The only mistake I made tonight was letting Tim choose which dessert we would be enjoying this evening.
Did I mention this is his fault?
Cause it is.
We don't even have any ice cream in the freezer.
That's probably Tim's fault too. :)









4 comments:
Ha ha ha! So sad....I've had a couple of pinterest fails, and it's so disappointing! Wish I had some dessert to share, but it was all gone!
Oh no!! Hahaha. I'm so sorry! There's nothing like looking forward to something delicious coming out of the oven and it not turning out at all. Such a waste of time and ingredients. Bummer :) You should have dipped into your kids' halloween buckets instead, at least that's what I would have done :)
hahahahaha! No fun! If it makes you feel better, every time I make cornbread it fails. Super easy recipe, but I typically forget the butter or some other main ingredient. I've been banned from making corn bread now. :)
Don't sweat it, the same thing has happened to me with a couple pinterest recipes. By the way I LOVE all your food pins! When I'm looking for a yummy new recipe to make for Jared and Evie, I usually just look up your boards on Pinterest instead of mine. Yours always sound so much yummier : )
Post a Comment