Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happiness Is...


{Playing at the park}


{Random buffalo couches} 


{Swinging really high}


{Making friends with really big, smelly dogs} 


{Quick trips to Yellowstone}


{Smiley baby boys}


{The best grilled ham and cheese sandwich ever}


{Beautiful fall leaves}


{Pretty Princesses}


{Sister and Brother sharing time...with girly things}


7 comments:

The Adventurous Spencer said...

Very happy things indeed!!

Caitlin said...

My favorite is the last picture! Love it. You sure do have a happy life! :)

Kari said...

Danget, I should have seen if you had any more pictures before I made the family calendars because these are ADORABLE! I love them. You guys make cute babies and now I think I will make me a grilled ham and cheese sandwich now :)

Paul and Tammy said...

How could you not be happy with those cute little ones?!? The last picture with the tiara's is my favorite. I have a feeling he's going to have to put up with a lot of girly things for a very long time.

Carrie said...

Ashley, you have two beautiful kids! I love this post! Thanks for your comment on my blog. That does help. Love ya.

The Larchars said...

Awwww- I love your posts. They always leave me happy and smiling. :) Cute cute family, we sure miss you guys!

Tim and Heidi said...

Looks like you had some fun before the snow hit:) Sure love both those cute kiddos!!!!