A legacy came to a close today.
A pretty incredible legacy.
Over the past 10 years, all four Tappana brothers served missions for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
The youngest returned home this afternoon.
It was pretty much exciting for everyone, but mainly the four brothers.
It's all that Tim has been able to talk about for weeks.
From Sendai Japan, Independence Missouri, Nashville Tennessee, and Toronto Canada, the four brothers changed lives of those they served as well as their own.
I've been a part of their lives for 11 years. I've watched them grow from boys and become men.
But today as I stood there and watched as they embraced each other, I don't think that I've ever felt more proud to call myself a Tappana and to be a member of this family.
Of course...I am married to the best looking Tappana. There's no way you can disagree after looking at that picture and seeing the tall, dark, handsome one on the right.
That's right...I'm his wife.
Pretty proud of that too :)








4 comments:
How cool!! What a great legacy indeed, and what amazing examples to all the kiddos in the fam!
It is pretty incredible that they all 4 are home from missions. However, Sam served in Nashville Tennessee, Not Kentucky.
And actually, I do disagree about Tim being the most handsome. Because I'm pretty in love with the shortest of them all.
That's pretty awesome. What an accomplishment to have all brothers complete missions. Come May we will have a returned missionary then we would have 3 brothers serve missions on Paul's side and three siblings on my side.
I just love this picture of the four of them! And I was really enjoying this post...that is until you started spouting off crazy stuff... :)...because I happen to have my eye on a different tall, dark, and handsome man in that picture. But why make it into a competition? We all love our different Tappana man and that's all that matters. So proud of all four of them!!
Post a Comment