However, she woke up yelling she needed to go potty...yay
She snuggled in bed with me after her bathroom break...yay
She didn't go back to sleep...boo
Jack slept until 9:00...yay
I pushed Emmy and Jack in our double stroller the for the total mileage of a 5K...yay
I felt the burn of the three hills we went up...yay
My kids didn't whine once...yay
Emmy went poopy on the potty...yay
She's been accident free for three weeks...yay
I sold our kitchen table...yay
Found two adorable twin sheet sets for Emmy's bed at Ross for super cheap...yay
Jack cried almost the entire time we were in Ross...boo
Then he cried almost the entire time we were in Costco...boo
Costco has Pepsi...boo
Bought some delicious strawberries and raspberries...yay
Made the poor decision of skipping Jack's morning nap to run errands...boo
Met Tim for lunch at Olive Garden...yay
Came down with my first ever full blown migraine and became incapacitated on the couch for six hours...boo, boo, boo, boo, boo, boo, boo
Excedrine Migraine didn't work because Tylenol is crap...boo
Jack took a nap...yay
Emmy took an amazing nap...yay
Had to cancel our plans to go to the temple...boo
Tim is the best husband ever and rubbed my feet while I tried not to cry...yay
Tim is the best daddy ever and played with the kids in the backyard when they woke up...yay
Emmy gave me a "check-up" with her doctor kit...yay
She also sang me songs...yay
Tim made the kids dinner and got them all ready for bed...yay
I took a hot bath and my migraine finally started to subside...yay
Ibuprofen was the ticket...yay
Finished the day off right with a Diet Coke from Holiday...yay
Seems as though our day was filled with more yay's than boo's. Here's hoping tomorrow is just as great...and migraine free!








5 comments:
I have no sympathy for your kids waking up at 7 something!! Yesterday, Kameron woke up at 5...Ours are up around 645 or 7 every day. I so wish I could sleep in every morning!!! And boo on the migraine. They are horrid things! Glad you feel better though!
Ouch. I've never had a migraine that bad ever! It seems like the worst. And Tylenol does suck. Also, yay for Emmy being accident free for 3 weeks! I sure do dread potty training.
Hahahaha, I love the story of Emmy yelling she has to go to the bathroom. So cute, and good for her being all potty-trained now! Great job both of you. It was fun to hear about your day.
Migraines are no fun. There must have been something in the air that day because I had one too. Thank goodness for awesome husbands to take care of us.
Sorry for the migraine. I haven't had one in a while but used to get them as a child and teenager all the time. So glad it finally went away. I too loved hearing about your day!
Post a Comment