I actually saw a post like this on another blog. It made me giggle. So...I am stealing the idea, and Tim and I decided to come up with our own list of annoying famous people who, quite honestly, drive us nuts! Some of them I hope are self explanatory. However...if I have included someone on this list that you think is greatest thing since sliced bread...I offer you my sincerest condolences. Personally though...I think they are all just annoying!
Vienna
I think the Bachelor is the stupidest show on television. But...somehow I got sucked into the last season of absolute ridiculousness. Vienna however was the WORST! I got so ANNOYED with her constant complaints about Jake macking on the other women. Of coarse he's gonna mack on the other women! That's what the whole show is about! Yeah he kissed you...SO WHAT! He's just gonna kiss someone else the minute you aren't looking. So ANNOYING!
Kate Gosselin
You have EIGHT kids for crying out loud! Go home and take care of them instead of making a fool out of yourself on Dancing With The Stars. Speaking as someone who can't dance...you REALLY can't dance. So ANNOYING! Paris Hilton
Rosie O'Donnell
Mary Murphey
If you wanted to torture me...lock me in a room with a recording of this womans laugh. I don't think there is a more HORRIBLE sound in the ENTIRE world! Honestly...you could get any bit of information you were seeking from me after a few short seconds of me listening to her AWFUL laughter. It's pure torture...and SO ANNOYING!Bachelor Jake
I thought you were a good guy until you chose the WRONG girl! Why in the world didn't you choose Tenley? EVERYONE LOVED Tenley. But instead...you had to choose Vienna. I'm sure you have since found out how ANNOYING she is...which makes you ANNOYING! Next time...think with your heart and not your man part.Oprah
When I found out Oprah was going to be doing her last season...it was possibly one of the happiest days of my life. Oprah just has WAY too much power. It's scary. However...I would NEVER want to be on her bad side. Can you imagine if Oprah and Walmart joined ranks? They would be an UNSTOPPABLE force. I hope I never live in a world run by Oprah and Walmart. I'm probably just jealous that she has so much money and hasn't given me any of it. I find that TOTALLY ANNOYING!RCWilley Commercial Lady
I don't know her name...and I'm sure she is a VERY nice lady...but every time an RCWilley commercial comes on starring this little jewel...I change the channel. I'm sorry RCWilley...but get yourselves a new spokeswoman. I think you might be loosing business.Miley Cyrus
If Miley Cyrus can sing...then I can dance. Which really...lets be honest...NO ONE wants to see that! I'm possibly the WORST dancer in the world. Which, in my book, makes Miley one of the WORST singers in the world. I just find her ANNOYING!Andre Kirilenko
I'll be honest...I'm not a Jazz fan. Andre was NOT on Tim's list of the top 10 annoying famous people. But...he DEFINATELY made mine! I think it's time that #47 get traded or retired or fired or sent back to Russia or something. I MIGHT consider becoming a Jazz fan when that happens.Well...I hope you enjoyed our list of the top 10 most annoying famous people...and again, if I ruined your day because I included someone that you think is fantastic...make me #1 on your list of the top 10 most annoying people you know. I won't be offended :).










11 comments:
That was one of my favorite posts! Great job you had me laughing the whole time! I agree with you all of those famous people are annoying and need to go!
that was fun to read. thanks Ash.
ha ha ha ha ha!!! I absolutely LOVE this! As I kept reading and scrolling down I couldn't agree more on all the people you picked! RC willey girl ugh come on get a new girl for your millions of commercials! SHEESH! Love this!!! :) Miss you!
I love the picture you found of Oprah! It made me laugh. I don't like her either.
Rc willey girl's name is paige davis!
just thought you would like to know!
Ha ha ha!! that was great! And, seriously, couldn't your list go on and on and on and on??
Wow- I agree with quite a few of those!!! I love your commentary alongside the pics you revealed too!
I can't believe you hate AK-47! what did he ever do to you!? I agree with Tim on this one. You should have never added them to your top 10. In spite I hope they sign him to a "forever contract" so he will never leave the Jazz!
That was by far the best post ever!!! You got us laughing pretty good.
I could give you top ten reasons why I love that post! But I will just give you the #1 reason...its hilarious! Keep the funny posts coming I need a good laugh most days! :) Love you guys-Carrie
I am a closet miley cyrus fan. confront me and I will deny it.
Post a Comment