Sunday, June 26, 2011

Six

Tim and I celebrated our sixth anniversary this past weekend.

Sometimes it's hard for me to believe how truly lucky I am to be married to my best friend.
I'm grateful for him and his goodness.

He is my other half.




In six years of marriage:

We've moved three times
Had two dogs
Owned four cars
Been to Disneyland five times
Gained two college degrees
Fought off one bear
Had six different employers
Gone fishing twice
Caught three fish
Held eleven different church callings
Been in two car accidents
Used our tent once
Planted four gardens
Owned seven cell phones
Carved 30 pumpkins

and...

Had one gorgeous baby!

Here's to the rest of eternity! I can't imagine spending it with anyone else :)

7 comments:

Brigham said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kari said...

I am questioning the fighting off one bear...
But besides that Happy Anniversary! I love looking at some of your wedding pictures.
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and I still need to find out where you went and what you did!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you didn't stay in the Hawaiian Paradise room again...weird. Also, you made such a beautiful bride!!! I love the pictures!

Paul and Tammy said...

Aaahhh happy anniversary!! Paul and I were wondering how you remember some of those things?? We think some of them are just made up ;) Hope you guys had a great anniversary

The Larchars said...

Haha... that was a fun post! And those pictures are GORGEOUS! I don't know that I've ever really seen your wedding pics, and I was on the mish when you decided to up and marry- so that was so fun to see! You looked beautiful as always!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day very well...I was 9 MONTHS pregnant.You have such a cute family! You and Tim are perfect together!

AllysonKaye Photography said...

Happy Anniversary! Ashley you are spoiled! and KARI...i know ashley is always saying false things but chasing off a bear is TRUE!