My nieces and nephew are visiting from Las Vegas.
Emmy has already discovered a new love for her cousin Brynn.
I gave permission for her older cousin to put make-up on Emmy this morning.
Because of this...Emmy discovered that Brynn keeps her make-up in a cute little cosmetics bag that Emmy is very capable of opening.
Mommy's epic fail of the day was letting Emmy hang on to the easily unzippable cosmetics bag while we ran errands today in the car.
This is just a picture of her face. She also applied her cousin's lipstick to her
hands, arms, legs, and carseat.
Lesson learned for this Mommy.
Emmy does NOT know how to apply lipstick :)









5 comments:
Awesome!!! She is adorable lipstick and all!
What a cute little silly girl. She's a girly girl, that's for sure!
Hahaha! OH that is hilarious!
Hee hee! Let me know what you do to get the lipstick out of the car seat. I'm sure I'll be needing that one in a few years :)
Ha ha!! I bet she makes life so much fun. What a cutie. Oh what we get to look forward to
Post a Comment