Thursday, August 23, 2012

So I Stop Being Sad And Start Being Awesome

To be honest...today kinda sucked.

Yesterday did too.

So I did what I always do when I need a little pick-me-up...

I looked at my board on Pinterest of all pins that have made me giggle.

It brought a smile to my face rather quickly.

Here's just a few of my favorites :)



When Tim and I first saw this one...we laughed for days.  I'll sometimes think about it randomly and just crack up laughing.  





Funny because it's true :)



I love that I can laugh at my fluffiness...and my hate of running.
Which probably is a cause and effect.


This was the story of my night...feel bad for me.


I felt a lot better after giggling to myself. 

Hopefully I just made your day a little brighter as well :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

thanks, you did! Sorry you had such a rough night. Hopefully your little ones are letting you get some catch-up sleep today!

Caitlin said...

Sorry your days sucked, but so glad you shared these! Hilarious!

Paul and Tammy said...

I totally feel for you. Sleep is the number one thing I care most about so I hope these next few days are getting better for you.